I’m so happy to be nominated for this award…and it’s a new one to me! First of all, I would love to congratulate and thank Mtetar over at http://projectsbymtetar.wordpress.com/ She is a super sweet lady, truly, and very deserving of this award. I’m honored that she would consider me as a nominee. Mtetar makes some amazing upcycled projects and is a very spiritual woman who always leaves such nice and inspiring comments. Thank you, Mtetar, for nominating me!
Copy & Paste This Whole Post and Replace All Your Information — who awarded you, for example.
1. Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you.
2. Answer 5 Super Sweet questions.
3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post.
4. Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other deserving bloggers.
5. Notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blog.
THE 5 SUPER SWEET QUESTIONS:
1 – Cookies or Cake?
~ cake, but that what a tough decision
2 – Chocolate or Vanilla?
~ definitely chocolate!
3 – Favorite Sweet Treat?
~ other than M&Ms, my new favorite snack is Caramel Nut protein bars by Fiber One. It’s like eating a candy bar that’s good for you!
4 – When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most?
~ I usually crave sweets after a large meal like dinner, but sometimes after lunch.
5 – Sweet Nick Name?
This is the hard part. I will try to nominate people who I have never nominated for anything before because we have to spread the love around!
MY 13 NOMINEES FOR THIS AMAZING AWARD ARE…
- April at http://aprillindsay.com/
- Nikki at http://buzyday.com/
- Renae at http://candycoatedreality.com/
- Simona at http://fiammisday.com/
- Clare at http://somanycraftssolittletime.com/
- Valery at http://atlantamomofthree.wordpress.com/
- Francine at http://francineinretirement.wordpress.com/
- Elaine at http://elainemcnulty.wordpress.com/
- Anita at http://bloominworkshop.wordpress.com/about/
- Faith at http://faithrises.com/
- Wendy at http://greenlightlady.wordpress.com/
well, that’s it for the requirements! Congratulations to you all and thanks again to Mtetar! As always with nominations from me, do not feel obligated to accept. I completely understand the time constraints that we are all under, but some of us more than others. Be Happy! 🙂
- Nominated for The Super Sweet Blogger Award & Dragon Loyalty Award!!!!! (soadhachami.wordpress.com)
- A Super Sweet Award (countryliving4beginners.wordpress.com)
- Super Sweet Blogger award (lmoktan.wordpress.com)
- Super Sweet Blogger Award (sunshinefactor.wordpress.com)
- Super Sweet Blogger Award Nomination from Dear Kitty, Some Blog (friendnature.wordpress.com)
- Super Sweet Blogging Award – Part One (kanzensakura.com)
- Super Sweet Blogging Award (aurorasginjoint.com)
- I am sooooo happily honoured to receive a nomination!! (easterellen.com)
- Super Sweet Treat Award (youawesomehuman.com)
- Another Award Thank You (judysp.wordpress.com)