First, I would like to thank everyone who wished me well. I feel much better today. It is so nice of everyone to take the time to say a few words. If I ever mysteriously skip a few days like this week, it’s probably for the same reason. I get headaches on a fairly regular basis and they don’t like to go away quickly. I already posted a recipe for today called Double Delicious Halloween Bars. I mentioned them last week in Refocus Friday-A Good Week. A short recap of this past week:
Wednesday: lay in bed
Thursday: lay on couch
Friday: lay on couch and supervise putting together of new shelf for craft room. The old plastic shelves are going in the greenhouse. More on that Wednesday in Market Day.
Saturday: feel better! posted Double Delicious Halloween Bars and Refocus Friday Saturday.
Coming up next week: pictures of craft room, my new greenhouse, finished quilting projects and BOM work in progress. For the foodies: Monterey Jack Beef Rolls, Pierogis, Barbecue Cups, Pudding, and Double Chocolate Treasures (subject to change at my whim)
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again next week! After I hit publish it showed that this was my 100th post so I’m editing. A milestone! how exciting! It’s like doing 100 TV episodes only it takes a lot less time!
Thanks for sticking with me!
- Refocus Friday-A Good Week (gardengirl92.wordpress.com)
- Project Optimism (AKA Project Overly Optimistic) (gardengirl92.wordpress.com)
- Sometimes a Craft Fail is Still a Mom Win (everydayfamily.com)
- Marvelous Monday. (beautifulblissco.wordpress.com)
- Weekend Baking Project: Vanilla Bean Sables (sweets.seriouseats.com)
- Cookies! (adelaidelemonade.typepad.com)
- Chocolate Chip and Peanut, Buckwheat Cookies! (makeseedobe.wordpress.com)