I couldn’t resist the title. We have a restaurant nearby called The Tilted Kilt and The Tilted Quilt seemed appropriate for this photo my neighbor did of David’s Quilt. Not only is the quilt tilted, but so were we by the end of it!
My neighbor, Karen, is taking photography classes and is getting quite good, much better than me, that’s for sure! She offered to take some pictures of my quilt when it was done and I took her up on it last week. I think we goofed around and took pictures for something like two hours!
Here are some of the quilt pictures that she took. It was a lovely, almost warm day, but the sun was shining and there was a slight breeze, at least occasionally.
There are a lot of similar pictures because she was also working on a homework assignment. I got caught adjusting the quilt in one because she was sneaky. As a matter of fact, she got several candid shots of me when we were goofing around. Since she wants to see them in my post, I guess I will be brave and put them in, but be warned, it was morning and I was dressed to exercise, not have pictures taken of me. She probably did a pretty hefty retouching/cropping job on them.
Yes, we had a bit too much fun. Our husbands just shake their heads when we tell them about our days.
Well, enough about a quilt that you’re probably all tired of seeing. I am working on some mug rugs, a tabletopper, and a vest also that need to be finished by April 19th, so some Finally Finished pictures should be coming up real soon. If you would like to see more of Karen’s handiwork, you can visit her blog, Clicks and Keys, on blogspot. I highly recommend it!
Till next time, Happy Sewing!
- Current Quilting Projects (gardengirl92.wordpress.com)
- A Funny Story (gardengirl92.wordpress.com)
- ::Spring To Seattle:: (sewkatiedid.wordpress.com)
- Catching up #6 – vintage quilt #5 (barbarachaineyquilts.wordpress.com)
- Edge-to-Edge or Custom Quilting – Part 4 – Questions, Anyone? (andicrafts.wordpress.com)
- hashtag quilt (guyandhisgirl.com)
- It’s not a quilt until……. (hollydeequilts.wordpress.com)
- Whooo Loves the Baby Reversible Photo Quilt with Family Tree (limelanelove.com)