I hadn’t intended to write a post today, but I was so excited I had to tell everyone. My sprouts are sprouting! My brussels sprouts, which I just planted a couple days ago are already popping out of their seeds! My tomatoes and peppers are not, but their packages say that they take longer so that’s okay. However, their seeds are swelling like little pregnant bellies! I think that I will plant some more seeds this weekend, probably, more peppers and maybe some pumpkins. Pumpkins come up fast, too. It’s so much fun to watch and see the progress the little guys make. Seriously, if anyone could see me now they would be laughing. I get so excited over the littlest stuff.
I don’t even know if you can tell that they are sprouting from these pictures, but trust me, they are! Yay!
Talk at ya later, I got stuff to do!
- Sprouts (bookloversallotment.wordpress.com)
- the best brussels sprouts (yesiwantcake.com)
- Mini Greenhouses (gardengirl92.wordpress.com)
- Planting (bookloversallotment.wordpress.com)
- Brussel Sprouts (for people that think they hate them) (yakkafit.wordpress.com)
- Eat Brussels Sprouts Day: 10 Brussels sprouts recipes that don’t suck (examiner.com)