Sorry folks, that’s the teenager in me coming out. It’s hard to avoid sometimes, since I live with three of them! Anyway, (ok, apparently, this whole post is going to come out “teenager”) I got nominated for a third award! Yay! My excitement bubbleth over! Lori, over at the Inbox Jaunt, nominated me for the One Lovely Blog/Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Lori is very deserving of this award! I have been following her since I started blogging and she is a phenomenal quilter! Her quilts are actually works of art. She does what she calls “doodle quilting” and it is amazing! She also does photography as a hobby and is really very good! I love the quaintness of her pictures. They make me feel like I’m right at home.
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Add The One Lovely Blog Award / The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Pass the award on to 10 nominees.
5. Include this set of rules.
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs
1. I love soccer, not the professional kind, the kind where my kids are playing. I think I have embarrassed my husband a few times by being overzealous with my cheering.
2. I hate coffee.
3. I love animals, all kinds.
4. I have 1 dog, a German Shepherd. I would have more, but I can’t keep up with the dog hair as it is!
5. I love remodeling/redecorating projects around the house. Drives the hubby crazy when I start planning the next one before we’re done with the current one.
6. I don’t own a microwave.
7. I don’t like to cook. Baking is a different story.
All of the blogs I am nominating involve sewing/quilting/crafting of some sort. I don’t have time to visit all of them all the time, but they all inspire me to keep sewing and crafting, sometimes even cooking. This is my way of saying “Thank you” for sharing your creativity with the rest of us! Please stop by and visit them!